Graber Wood Shutters and Faux Wood Shutters
Whether your home décor is traditional, contemporary, or eclectic, Wood or Faux Wood Shutters from Graber
can add warmth and beauty to your living spaces and are an investment in style and quality.
Graber Traditions® Wood and Composite Shutters
The Traditions® wood shutters are made from exceptional North American hardwoods sourced from responsibly managed forests. Each piece of hardwood is individually inspected for quality. A three-step drying process prevents cracking and warping. Then all milling, sanding, painting, and staining is done by skilled technicians. Consistent with our commitment to a green future, sawdust and wood shavings are recycled.
These shutters bring the classic, refined look of shutters to rooms that require a particularly durable solution. Designed to not warp, fade, crack, or peel, these shutters are built to withstand the rigors of a busy household. Perfect for high-humidity areas, they are ideal in kitchens, laundry rooms, and bathrooms.
- Our wood shutters are made exclusively from North American hardwoods.
- Can be designed to fit custom shapes, arch or angle top panels, and sunburst arches.
- French doors with curved or rectangular cutouts for handles also available.
- Shutters can be specially configured for use in bay and corner windows.
- They can be mounted on the inside or the outside of the window frame.
- Shutters can be used in many different sized windows, in 1- to 8-panel configurations.
- Tilt and light control options, including split tilt, Hide-a-Tilt™, and divider rails.
Which style and material is right for your project?
You'll add a touch of elegance to any room with the right style of interior wood shutters.
The Graber Traditions Wood Shutters
are made exclusively from North American hardwoods. These wooden shutters can be enhanced with a wide assortment of paints, stains, options, and upgrades!
Composite Shutters can add character and appeal to any room in your home!
The composite shutters are built to withstand the rigors of a busy household (and kids!) because their materials are uniquely designed to resist fading, cracking, and peeling. This also makes them ideal for high-humidity areas like kitchens, laundry rooms, and bathrooms. We offer many styles and paint colors for these faux wood shutters.
Contact Brandon Barton
, owner of K to Z Window Coverings for expert advice on all types and styles of shutters in the Baton Rouge area. Call (225) 791-1220