Motorized Shades and Blinds
MOTORIZATION IS AN OPTION FOR EVERY ROOM
Somfy-powered solutions are available for all types of window coverings, making it easy to create the perfect setting for entertaining, reading, or simply enjoying the view.
Pockets of air boost a home’s energy efficiency.
Classic shades that block sunlight and heat.
Unspoiled beauty brings the natural world to a room.
Crisp folds add depth and structure to windows.
Add sophisticated yet simple flair to any room.
Subtle statement with optimal light control.
When you motorize blinds and shades, you are able to control and automate hard-to-reach window coverings with a timer, wall switch or a remote control.
We offer motorization solutions that will provide you with convenient remote control of shades, blinds and sliding panels from virtually ANY brand, but we suggest Graber or TimberBlind window treatments if you are buying new. Operating the motorized blinds and shades is easy, plus our solutions are compatible with virtually all home automation systems. Best of all, there is no expensive hard-wiring involved!
Why Motorize Window Coverings?
The main reason to motorize blinds and shades is convenience. So, go ahead and put the control into your own hands!
- Easily operate hard-to-reach and wide window coverings.
- Control multiple window coverings at once.
- Control options fit wall switches, remote controls, and timers.
- A great addition to current home automation systems.
- Automatic timers can be used for added home security.
- Eliminates cords, which can be a safety hazard for children and pets.
- Lower energy costs while adopting more green, energy efficient systems..
- Program window coverings to rise and lower at optimum times of day.
Graber’s Motorization, Automation and Controls
somfy Automation & Controls. Graber motorized blinds and shades, partnered with industry-leading Somfy motors and remotes, lift window treatments from home improvement to true indulgence.
Ultimate convenience. Control your window treatments with just the touch of a button. The small, discreet Virtual Cord control (provided with every shade) can be mounted near the window or placed almost anywhere in the room—it can adjust the shade from up to 65 feet away.
Streamlined programming. Upgrade to a single-channel remote to adjust a single shade or a room full of shades. You can raise or lower your shades completely, or easily program in a convenient intermediate position to get the perfect amount of light.
Superior style and Safety. By eliminating the need for standard operating cords, motorized blinds and shades create a modern look, while ultra-quiet Somfy motors sustain a tranquil atmosphere. And because they’re cordless, they ensure that your home is simply safer for your family.
TimberBlind Motorized Options
The blinds, shades and sheers from TimberBlind provide simple, convenient light control. Whether you need a single motorized shade in a bathroom or an entire room of roller shades – they have the motorization solution for you.
- Easy to install, operate and maintain
- Control multiple window coverings with a simple touch of a button
- Convenient operation of hard-to-reach windows
- Proven, reliable systems provide smooth, quiet operation
- Less cords, make motorized lift shades ideal for homes with children or pets
- Motorized lift raises and lowers the shade.
- Available on:
- Honeycomb Shades
- Roller Shades
- Roman Shades
- Sheer Shadings
- Motorized tilt changes the angle of the slats or vanes and allows for manual raising and lowering.
- Available on:
- Wood Blinds – 2 & 2 ½ inch
- Faux Wood Blinds – 2 & 2 ½ inch
- Metal Blinds – 2 inch
- Sheer Shadings
Select the power source based on the window treatment location and electrical configuration. Contact Brandon Barton at K to Z Window Coverings for details.
There are a variety of ways to control blinds or shades with motorization. Individual controls are available or operate multiple window coverings with a single control.